2013年3月25日月曜日

My mom

 Mom

                      Poem: Motchi
                   Transration:Tadahiro Nakada
                Picture: Michiko Egashira


 Mom, Please love me
It is possible for me only to cry
But I determine not to annoy you
I do not do it

 Mom, Please love me
Yearn for the inside of a warm stomach,
I come to sometimes miss you

 
Because I spent it curling for a long time,
When I am laid on futon
My back is surprised

 

 Mom,Please love me
My expecting a cuddle
Because I want to touch your gentle love
I feel relieved in a smell of your skin

 
 

 Mom, Please love me
From the distantly remote place,
I looked at your gentle look
You love animals,
I was attracted you to enjoy
a plant
 
 Mom, Please love me
Eyes are afraid of that they are closed and sleep
The darkness that it is dark, and is deep,
Because I seem to be separated from you
I want to be near you and cry

Across the deep sea, I go over the large sky,
I looked after you from an end of the space
The moment when I come across you
I looked forward all the time


To never take your freedom,
I did not come over
Whenever you look sad,
I am filled with tears
Whenever I have look that you are troubled,
I am at a loss, too


 
Please please do not neglect my existence
It is me who do not issue words,
I can feel your feeling than anyone else

 Mom,Please love me
You are the only one understanding me
Come into you and feel your beating,
I know that there is not the further happy thing


 Mom,Please love me
Your smile is dazzling and,
When I want to always look, I yearn
As the tone that is eternal your voice
It is carved in a heart

 

  Mom, Please love me
I love you than anyone else


               


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿